|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Tuesday, November 4, 2008 @ 11/04/2008 03:29:00 PM This is just so typical of ong ah mui a.k.a. little miss strong... but still, mui ling mui ling~~ can you just, stop worrying for a while? haiz... in case you are going to ask what happen, my answer will still be - a lot of things are worrying me...(as in, seriously~) hahaha...ranging from human beings and living-non-living-things....get it? hahaha... okok...everything's gonna be fine...if its not, it's beyond my control too....must remind myself...hahaha... Never mind, lets have some rocking music to rock my sorrows away...my blog song, WU ZHUANG DE QIANG WEI by Y2J, who are COMING TO SINGAPORE NEXT WEEK. They will be holding autograph session next Friday, right after my FYP report submission. Maybe I can consider taking off to attend, anyway he likes them too. HAHAHAH =P! yesterday was one of the MOST MEMORABLE day at work. I started work at 1pm right, but the moment I entered ew sp, it was in total darkness. I thought I only get to experience this when I start work at 10am. hahaha then I realized there was power outage... So COOL right, just few moments before I reach...haha After that it was alright again la, but ticketing server was down for the moment. Stanley and darling nany was real stress while trying to get the server running again? haha...and they made it! "Sing to the dawn" seemed to be a nice movie eh? I watched the ending last night, the ending song seemed...oh-so-damn-freaking-inspiring... this is the trailer with the song playing...hopefully someone is lucky enough to have this song and if you happen to have this song, send to me alright? (though i don't think they released the song yet??) some lines from the song... dreams they really can come true may the force of happiness and health always stays with you...cos the most loving angel like you deserve it...no one has the right to rob the smile from most loving angel like you... you may not think the same way, but still, i....l....y.. and because I love my loving angel, I'm willing to do anything in exchange for your smile, that includes, setting you free.... I swear I'm worrying lesser after typing out this entry...see, you can control your mind, and not the other way round! haha...=) |