Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Saturday, November 8, 2008 @ 11/08/2008 02:39:00 AM


Yeah! This is the new skin in my msn now. Madagascar. I liked it as, it's green! hahaha...

Back from work long ago, had my supper already. My father bought fried carrot cake, when I actually wanted chwee kueh or chee cheong fun -.- ...haha never mind la I still ate it...

I only slept for 2 hours the night before. This is because, I finally got the mood to rush for my report productively so I was working on it last night. haha. I'm more or less done with Introduction and Methodology already. Just started on literature review and results-and-discussion.

@loud meeting yesterday, to my slight disappointment many old friends weren't present but its still nice to see the new friends. I'll be taking quite a few articles in this upcoming issue so my load is even heavier now (with FYP, @loud, work, UT's). But, ok la~ =)

I hope that once FYP is over, I can concentrate on pursuing my passion.

So FYP poster presentation schedule is released already. My team - T321, are scheduled to be assessed on 29TH NOVEMBER, SATURDAY, 8AM TO 1.15PM.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...
one of my @loud coverage is scheduled on 28th November, FRIDAY NIGHT! But, ok la~=)

Not in an entire good mood; but no worries, lets not bring it to the next day, since it's end of the day already =).

because, some bloody fuckers are just not worth our time and energy =)...cos they just DON'T SEEMED TO CARE. I shan't care anymore....=)