Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Thursday, November 27, 2008 @ 11/27/2008 11:36:00 AM


Today's Horoscope (November 27, 2008)
Zodiac Details by Suzanne White. Horoscopes by Master Rao.

Your professional activity will be good and fruitful with, however, a tendency to precipitation. Your sentimental life will give you many joys. Edginess: that will be the dominant trait of this day; try to soothe your nerves. Don't let yourself be dragged by your friends and acquaintances into hazardous ventures which may destabilize your life as well as your budget.


Edginess will be the dominant trait of the day? I think its true. I'm feeling that now. Seriously can't relax...but I'll try to relax...but I'm tired...Bioinformatics lesson today is about drugs. I use to thought I'm keen in learning more on that, but no, I hate that now.

I'm seriously feeling bad towards afiq tiara and nany...thanks afiq and tiara for the understanding....sorry....

Many of my friends had their FYP presentation yesterday; as I was heading towards my class at W5, I saw nervous faces walking up and down. Then yada yada, in the afternoon I bumped into Sherilyn and CS - learnt from them that their presentation was over. WEEEE~ so happy for them and the rest.

2 more days and it will be our turn; our poster was already done and sent for printing already? My online logging is still far from finish. Physical log book was 80% updated only. Outfit on that day is supposed to be formal, so I'll dressed in fully black =). and since the girls wished to have a good rest after the presentation, I'll be going back to work after that. working from 3pm to 12.30am. The next day (which is Sunday) will be working full. HOW TO HAVE A GOOD REST?!?!?! hahahahaha....I want to sleep....
Don't tell me I can sleep on Monday too. I'm considering if I should go for the SPH scholarship talk at Raffles city (convention centre). 9.30AM LEHHHH!!!!!

Right now, I need to prioritize and organize my time properly. Looked like some things need to be forsaken in order to "give way" to the higher priority ones. I think I'm taking in more than what I can handle =(...

[added at 4.32pm]
But in the first place, how do I define "higher priority"? What is priority mean to me? Which one do I value most? Am I willing to put in my efforts in achieving my goals? Am I going it?

What do you want, Ah mui? What is it that you want?

Meanwhile, I had the one of the best "seaweed soup with egg" I ever had. Because auntie is knocking off, she gave me free fish slices. Seriously it do cheer me up a little. But in the mean time, all the emo bugs are starting attack me too.

Cos, I need to understand that life is not just about fish & chips and all those western food; sometimes we should slower down our pace and enjoy some seaweed soup. Which is why I actually love bland food like this as well...I'm trying to "link" life with food...

Worse RJ of the month. Can I quit school?