Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Sunday, December 28, 2008 @ 12/28/2008 03:44:00 AM

As a result, it took a while for me to fall asleep, but I ended up overslept and he have to wake me up. The moment you are being woken up is annoying, even still - thanks for waking me up and sorry if I threw tantrums at him due to my crankiness...

However the crankiness was turned into craziness...haha! sorry...

That's aside...

It's 28th December 2008 already. Time to reflect on my 2008 soon? haha...
2008 has been a terribly busy one; I had my fair share of happy, sad, heartbreaking and joyful moments. Let's forget the sad stuff and keep the wonderful memories in our heart? haha...
Most importantly is seriously I met a lot of new people - all kinds of people.

Alright.
Maybe I'll do a recap when I feel like doing it...

2009 coming in 3 days time. What are the biggest happenings I can expect in 2009? That will be, graduating with a diploma? Hopefully. haha!
Thereafter I'll be at the cross junction of my life. Which way should I go? haha...
but the tentative plan will be continue working first before deciding the next path of my life?

Thinking of 2009, this question suddenly occurred in my mind; someone asked the same question before and I shall paraphrase it...
if tomorrow never comes, what is the last thing you would wish to do?

Hmmmph...the first thing that came across my mind is actually a big hug for all my love ones...
how about you? kindly tag your response in my tagboard if you have...thanks! =)

haha continue later...I need to sleep now...darn headache...bye bye!