Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Friday, December 19, 2008 @ 12/19/2008 12:46:00 AM

Haha...
finally washed my fish tank just now...
I was really reluctant to wash...which is, a norm occasionally.
Procrastination, yes.
But the good thing is usually I'll get it done quite fast..
So the moral of the story is - procrastination kills...
Cos things will never be get done and over with if we procrastinate...hoho...

Visited qianhu fish farm and some other farms with IASK minus S plus M - means isaac, alvin, ka wai and myat~
Saw a lot of fishes which, some are not new to me actually. Just that I never learnt their names.
I only bought fish food...
So it's more of sight-seeing today =)...
of course cam-whore too...
put the pictures together in video clip, so as not to flood this blog...


Catch "Sex drive" with isaac on Wednesday...
sorry for coming late...
It's really "M18" but is hilarious...
The part when Ian and Felicia finally confess is nice one...

After which we had dinner then visited the Koi garden and the fountain of wealth...
We cam-whore there too and I thought of making wish and walk 3 rounds around the wealth...
haha sorry isaac have to make you do this with me...



haha take a look at this...


My holiday so far has been quite packed...
It can get disastrous when your schedule ended up in "conflicts"...
how?
I should be myself and do what I want to do....
(i.e.: don't do anything...)