Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Monday, December 1, 2008 @ 12/01/2008 11:39:00 AM

Hello =)!
Sorry for the absense, I was real tired for the past few days.

On Friday (28th nov), I worked morning shift at ticketing until 4pm. My money was correct BUT BOSS DIDN'T BELIEVE UNTIL HE COUNTED -_-! hahahahaha...

After that I went back to school to meet up with the Team321 girls for the very lasy FYP meeting, to distribute the presentation parts and more...haha at some point of time were bored so roza was camwhoring. Refer to her blog for more info =).

29th Nov was the big day - FYP poster presentation. I think I didn't do well la, but I seriously don't want to think about it anymore. In fact from the start till the end of the day, I can't feel anything. Even after the whole thing end, I can't feel any sign of estacticness. COS I WAS TOO TIRED~~~
Heehee we went to Swensens to have our lunch thereafter...

I went back to work after that, =( while they can enjoy themselves...hahaha

30th Nov was work again...full shift at snack bar. Thanks ber ber for preparing enough popcorns so I didn't have to cook yesterday.

There was one family that bought the following...
1) two super cheesy ala carte
2) FOUR HOT MILO!!!
3) 1 popcorn combo
4) 1 nacho chips
5) and I forget what else...
Altogether was $34.70? It was a challenge when speed is concern cos there was a lot of customers. Thank goodness boss was around if not I sure screwed up! hahahaha....

Today is 1st December, the start of new month. I guess something I should work on this month, hopefully this will help me end my 2008 beautifully? haha I need to learn to be nonchalent, be heartless - only to bloody fucking assholes. hahaha you don't want to feel evil but sometimes you just can't help but to feel good when.................

I'll upload the pictures again later. I need to prepare for work now. bye bye!

Do you miss me? No you don't. Am I still the one you can count on in terms of trouble and distress? No you don't. Cos someone already replaced me...