Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Wednesday, December 3, 2008 @ 12/03/2008 12:38:00 AM

Here's my grades for UT2 =).

applied chem 2 = D
biomedical sciences = D
bioinformatics = E


haha because of that D from applied chem 2, my predicted module grade is C already...haiyo....

I watched "body of lies" with Iris earlier; didn't really comprehend the part on the war but kinda can understand a little on the trust part. Don't know leh, I just find that Hani - who claimed to be Ferris's friend, is a dangerous person la. It's like, people's who claim to be your friend are actually the most dangerous person?

I seriously don't know how to appreciate this kind of show but if it don't have to make me think so much, I think this is a nice movie =).

I already asked afiq to join me for Cape No.7 on Thursday; if he can't make it I gonna ask someone else until I managed to "date" one ahh. hahaha I gonna watch even if I have to die...HAHA!

I read this from yesterday's TNP (The New Paper) somewhere; this old man that the TNP interviewed said something like "I don't have to be upset about anything bad that the other person did, cos I believe in Karma. You reap what you sow so you will have to pay back for the bad things you did."

That was not the exact same lines but the meaning is there la.

Yup, I think its so true eh? =)

1 more day to my 8th month in EW sp.....=/

TWO DAYS TO FRIDAY! APPLIED CHEM UT3 ON FRIDAY!
Till the next update, tada~!=)