Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Friday, December 26, 2008 @ 12/26/2008 01:24:00 PM

MERRY BELATED CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY BOXING DAY!


Thanks for all the sms greetings sent on 25th December....

Past few days has been a busy one due to the long hours at work.
I was stationed in Ticketing on Tuesday.
Sales hit $1K and above in 4 hours (cos I worked from 6pm to 10pm)
Glad that my money was DAMN correct =)...
Was stationed at snack bar on Wednesday and Thursday so cooked popcorns...
But seriously it was crazy but fun =)...
Business was good due to the overwhelming response for Ip man...
it's EEP-MUN~
not AI-PI MAN~
Money was correct again on wednesday but there was excess on thursday...

Thats aside;
so I watched "Day the earth stood still" with nany, Irda and dan on Monday at westmall already...
the cast all acted well but the story line was mediocre?
I used a question mark because I couldn't really comprehend the story...

On Tuesday before work, my parents and I plus my auntie went to pay respects to my grandfather, as it was his death anniversary on lunar calendar. Actual one should be 13th January...
13th January 1999...wooh approaching 10 years already....hmmmph...

Some pictures to share...=)
mitchal nany and me camwhoring...haha...




haha mitchal's drawing again...new colors only -.-....




As we move on, past memories will be kept safely in our heart and adored...

here we go again...some people just won't learn their lessons...

off to work...BYE BYE!