|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Wednesday, December 10, 2008 @ 12/10/2008 02:26:00 PM Oh my teddy~~ and oh my baobei naz~~ haha both of them wanted to sabo people in their respective blogs for the quiz~ but they didn't enable the select text function, HOW TO SABO?!?! hahaha... can la, can go to "view source" (for IE users) or ctrl+U (for firefox users) to copy-paste but ok I admit I'm lazy ok?!?! hahahaha.... Or the "BEST" is copy one-by-one manually. TEEHEEEEE~~ There wasn't school yesterday so I had a good sleep~ Woke up at 2.45pm... Sorry to those that have been beeping me in msn or handphone cos I replied slow... Met teddy and rayson for Chihuahua at 5.10pm at ew sp; haha we had a good laugh... It's heartwarming to see how daigado (don't know how to spell his name) helping a TINY BUT MIGHTY chihuahua in times of distress...and poppy is so sweet la...haha ![]() Thereafter I met Afiq for Cape No.7 at 7pm...LIKE FINALLY! haha this one we had a good laugh too.... I think the comedy aspects outshine the romance aspects la? Basically what happened was that 7 love letters that was supposed to be mailed 60 years ago was supposed to be delivered by Aga - who worked as the postman. Because of this it brings Aga and Tomoko together. What amuses me and afiq was that - the love between Aga and Tomoko is kinda too sudden? haha But overall the movie rocks la... Haha skipped school today....=X Later will be catching "four Christmases" with Strat....haha... Like what Stanley claimed - I'm leading a good life~~ =X Well must relax right?! hahahaa.... December is a time-to-relax month... Upcoming days will be filled with IASK and milubing... Not forgetting my own ultimate-relaxation plan.... Of course have to prepare for UT4 too... I'm living in paradise man~~ Awwww~~~ I'm on cloud's nine....weee~~~ =) problem 12 daily grades~ applied chem 2 = X biomedical sciences = B bioinformatics = C |