Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Monday, December 8, 2008 @ 12/08/2008 08:22:00 AM

An unintentional post...muahahaha...
I'm not sure if this is the right way to express?
What I was trying to say is; I woke up - frozen. This is because it was raining outside now and I didn't put on my blanket last night, thus explain the freezing. It's 8.23am now and I got to prepare for work actually. But I've decided to cuddle myself in blanket and get some warmth first and take this time to blog =).

The last morning was milubing day at Tampiness north CC =). ah binz, ah cheh and me reached there as early as 9 plus. Thereafter, we decided to roam around Century Square first - we-know-why. hahahahah.

HOWEVER, at 11 plus, we received a call from pekchoo that THE GUYS STARTED PERFORMING ALREADY!! LOL so we RAN RAN RAN RAN RAN all the way from Century square back to the CC.

Haha luckily we didn't missed out a lot. They sang 4 songs in total...

Fast forward...

Since it was still early after the event, I had lunch with STRAT and her friends at 18 chefs first. hee had creamy mango scramble egg baked rice with mushroom and chicken sausage.

We were bored while waiting for her friend's family to finish their meal; so we decided to play this game of "playing any song from our mp3 and let the rest guess the title". haha one particular song that was played, was actually my favorite song long ago but was long forgotten. So I asked her friend to bluetooth-ed me the song, and I was actually playing it repeatedly during my free time at work. hahahahahaha...

I'll share with you guys here when I got time...

Thereafter was work again...like this lor...

Stop showing your fucked up attitude. Who do you think you are? Stop being a thick-skin and fuck people around. Trying to be impressive to some people?

Time for work. Ciao =)