Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Tuesday, December 9, 2008 @ 12/09/2008 02:22:00 AM

Wooh...tired tired...
Very sleepy...
But since tomorrow or rather later I can take a short break, let me slack first la? haha...

SELAMAT HARI RAYA HAJI~~

So earlier on at work I was stationed at ticketing. Everyone came for Cape no.7 or Bolt today. HEEHEEE! Cape no.7.....good choice! hahaha congrats to Cape no.7 for securing a lot of awards during the past Saturday's Taiwan's golden horse awards. Yeah will finally be catching it tomorrow or rather later =).

haha ok back to the topic on work. Hmmmm my sales hit the highest record that I ever worked in ticketing. haha I'm grateful that things went alright?
at the end of the day there was quite a few keying-wrong only hahaha. Thanks mr lee for the patience in counting my money, cos my closing was quite a challenging one today =).

And yes, I already "sneak-previewed" to Mr lee that I wished to take a few days off next week and he agreed. Thanks!
haha cos I thought its time to take a break. Seriously I need some time to dezombified myself and lead a human life =X...haha three days will suffice...

Right at this moment is a real tormenting moment mentally, because I am sleepy but a lot of things are going through my mind now. But because I'm little miss strong so I need to think rationally and not be biased-minded...

Good night. Yawn~