|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Wednesday, January 14, 2009 @ 1/14/2009 09:35:00 PM 14th January 2009. happy birthday ellekay and huixin =). happy birth-tomorrow to syL meimei =). 3 more days to say goodbye to my adolescence. OMG~ So I just started working in ew westmall for a few days... It's great working with those old friends again (plus some new friends); although AT TIMES some of them do get a bit naggy but ok la~ Working in ew wm is much more I think I'm slowly getting used to it already... but I'll work hard nonetheless =)... No no...I should learn how to WORK SMART...haha... I skipped school today and went to westmall to catch movie with dan... we watched Ip man first followed by Bedtime stories. YES I WATCHED IP MAN THE SECOND TIME! haha Ip man still rocks la... Bedtime stories was funny and heartwarming with mediocre storyline... but I thought these lines from Skeeter (played by Adam Sandler) was impressive; "there is no happy ending in bedtime stories"(something like that...) cos I beg to differ... my version will be, "another chapter of the story continues regardless of the ending in bedtime stories"... Meaning: LIFE GOES ON... =) The next movie I wanna watch will be "Changeling", COS ANGELINA JOLIE IS ONE OF THE CAST! hahahahahaha.... http://sg.movies.yahoo.com/Changeling/movie/14836/reviews/ -.- finally an interesting movie that I can look forward to watching with my staff pass in January... cos those interesting movies screening in january are not screening in eng wah... like Ponyo, The Women... Won't be skipping school tomorrow as I didn't want to miss the Career Fair 2009... Its 5 more lessons plus 1 more UT... I think my plan will be enrolling in private Uni (those private school that offer night classes) as I continue working in EW wm? or just look for a permanent job in wherever~~? hahaha... |