|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Tuesday, January 6, 2009 @ 1/06/2009 02:04:00 AM haha these are the pictures we took that day...only picking the unglam ones...haha! love you girls man...(note that I only said GIRLS...means ALL girls...HAHA! ok la changed to "girls and guys" before he killed me =P) ![]() ![]() ![]() haha as i've said I still remember the first encounter with the ew sp friends...let me blog one by one here in random order... priscilla she was the first one I approach when I came for interview and also my first day of work as she worked in ticketing. So she referred me to Mr lee and she was also the one that passed me my uniform and bring me to xin yi and tell her she shall train me for snack bar... hey girl, wished you pure bliss with your husband and may you received GOOD news soon =) xin yi as mentioned, she was my first snackbar teacher; we were a bit shy when we first met but very soon we broke the ice and chat? haha. always felt bad towards her cos she always have to clear my mess at snackbar...but she never blame me! thanks! again thanks for teaching me a lot and jia you for your final lap ok? afiq knew him on my third day of work, so he was my fourth snackbar teacher after xin yi, shan shan and syidah...so I remembered I came to work and xin yi intro-ed me to him and I realized he starting school in RP soon. So I was asked to guess his age and I actually thought that he was just 17! haha as time goes by I found out that he is an irritating horny bastard but at the same time, he really teaches me a lot of things and the friend I will turned to for whinings. thanks "babe", for teaching me a lot...I wished you all the best in working hard for your dreams but please take good care ok? mitchal him and xin yi are the first friends I made in ew sp...still remembered he was running about and greeted this new girl which is me with a shy smile when he saw me. haha him and xin yi was still bickering during my "lesson"...thanks cos that made my first day less stressful... eventually we became good friends and even best friends...haha he is just like a little hope you will lead a happier life without me around disturbing you...HAHAHA!! mabel still remembered she came for interview and before she left, mr lee asked me if I know her cos she was from RP too and is also doing her third year. I was like, c'mon la, RP is so big, how is it possible for me to know everyone that you know is from RP? haha... Her first day at work she was stationed at usher; I still remembered cos isaac and I went there for "sex & the city" so she tore my ticket. And the first time she saw me officially at work (as in, same time we worked together), she was stationed at usher too, and I worked in snack bar. haha so we chatted about school too la. I taught her ushering, changing poster and usher board with the help of shan shan...haha eventually I was her snackbar teacher too... Well she taught me ticketing too...haha thanks master shifu! jia you for FYP and our last lap in school! derek Jenny and afiq brought him here for interview...that time I was changing poster so him and jenny offered a help too...haha... He was late on his first day of work and got a good thrashing...oops =X...haha after that he was under shan shan for snack bar training... eventually we became good friends too cos we worked together quite often; I love working with him cos its the long chats we had and our sing-along session (tian tian ye ye!) that make it a fun one. continue to sing for the rest of your life ok? jia you! naz baobei it was her second day at work when we first met; haha didn't get to interact with her much as I was busy with cooking of popcorn and other snackbar stuff (cos I needed to rush off to westmall in the evening).. eventually she became afiq's and my snackbar student too, even though her first teacher was xin yi and iris...haha all the best to you at work and school Tiara darling she came back after resigning and she was under me for snackbar refresh (meaning: I'm her tutor). Seriously she's a fast learner la. Then we chatted a bit, get to know each other better... Eventually I don't know why we "fall in love"...haha not that kind of love ok... haha but she is a sweet little girl that you cannot fight with her when she said things like "never mind let me do it..." haha... love you darling! be positive, believe in yourself and you will succeed nany darling the first time I met her was just, she was knocking off from work. so skip that. second time, I was supposed to take over mitchal at snackbar but they are not done with the washing of popcorn machine yet. So mitchal asked me to teach her how to wash haha. This was the time we intro-ed and get to know each other better la. The craziest time we had should be the day when both of us are dumped in ticketing when we were both new to ticketing hahaha. And there was crowd due to money no enough. Irda was driven crazy by us hahahaha... I don't know what happened that we became best friends too. perhaps we got similar working styles and we are both crazy yet doesn't land in IMH?? hahaha! love you darling! you gotta believe in yourself too. As long as we live our life with pride and confidence, nothing will beat us =) to be continue... |