Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Saturday, January 17, 2009 @ 1/17/2009 11:36:00 AM

HAHAHA...
It's 17th january now...
do you remember what is the occasion?
thanks to those that remembered (regardless of whether I received your greetings)...why should I care when some people don't SEEM TO care cos I know many of you cares and I SHALL BE happy...cos its MINE 21st birthday...haha...

haha had a short celebration with IASK yesterday...minus A and S plus M which is myat...
thanks for the treat and sorry for the inconvenience caused for bringing forward since I got to work at night...
haha I was made to eat junk food and ended up suffering from indigestion...
1) Latte (I bought during first break and my stomach was already bloating from drinking it)
2) Cheesecake
3) Fish and chips
4) Milo peng
5) ice cream

As we headed back to school my stomach was aching on the way... =S haha

then I was presented my birthday gift - as claimed by isaac its a survival kit that everyone in IASK will get on our 21st birthday? Something that will usher us into adulthood.
Guess what it is already? hahahaha...

after that was back to class...then work...
spent the last moment of adolescence counting stocks...HAHA
LUCKILY my money was correct and
there was only 1 keying wrong and I only short 1 nacho trays...but it was covered already...haha...

yeah my parents got me a small cake too...

Later working again...don't rub it in laaaa....HAHA binz was saying I can hang a signboard on myself showing "today is my birthday" and my customers will all wish me happy birthday....HAHA so crazy~

thanks for remembering 17th january once again, as well as the greetings and the treats (someone's treating me later as well heeheeeheee).
This time pekchoo was the first one to wish me after 12...followed by darling nany and irda...huimin was the fourth one...my parents was fifth one...

THANK YOU (FOR I KNOW YOU ALL CARE) =D!

Pictures~





Oreo cheesecake~
isaac asked me to feed ka wai...bluff one~
the survival kit!~



the fish and chips...