|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Wednesday, January 21, 2009 @ 1/21/2009 05:13:00 PM hahaha...so I'm done with MY last day of school already... just bidded goodbye to yu ki... I said MY last day because as I've mentioned, I'm not coming tomorrow and Friday~ woohoo! Last biomedical sciences lesson, basically we did nothing la... Played pets society and dai di and bluff Aisyah and haryati were doing their resume? Seriously I'm sucks in dai di perhaps afiq my shifu is not around la, so I was on the verge of winning but lost at the last card, cos I didn't clear the small cards first... oops better don't let afiq see this =P.... Then we camwhored... Will add on to this post once wei lin uploaded the pictures... Everyone on earth were asking me - what are my plans after poly? I think I'll choose this route - continue to work in ew wm first, since I'm kinda "stable" over there already, then at the same time start looking for "places" in university already... NUS and NTU is out since I don't think they gonna take 2-pointer, plus I don't really want to spend YEARS... If possible I do hope to get uni done asap la, I saw courses that I might be interested in SIM - counselling?, but that gonna take another four years? OMG... I think I can choose to go for part time course over there too? I don't know... MDIS take shorter time but they don't have courses of my choice? I can consider Kaplan too... I'll see how again uh? All I knew is I SHOULD BE continuing in university be it govt. ones or private ones luh, firstly it was my dream since very young, secondly, Last night I met an old friend from ew westmall whom I've not met from some time, kenneth is his name, he told me in times of economic recession like this, its will be difficult for me to look for a job as I will be competing with the experienced ones who just got retrenched, exactly the same advice from Strat's friend, But I need to choose wisely my choice of study luh, I don't wanna waste time like how I used to already la.... hahaha... Continue later....meeting pegg soon... |