Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Thursday, January 29, 2009 @ 1/29/2009 07:45:00 PM

Hello!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

haha pardon for my absense as I was real busy with work and Chinese New Year for the past few days. I actually wanna blog in the midnight but I was tired la~

Its more of work though. Past few days have been working 3/4 full shift or full shift. For both weekends, I started work in the early afternoon and ended at midnight.

Then Monday I woked up in the early afternoon for Chinese New Year visit. Thanks my parents for letting me sleep longer.

So we visited my uncle's house and as usual - chit-chatted, played with the kids, ate, drank, irritating questions, receive ang pao!
But the only thing I loved is the fact that we all can get to gather....haha...

I went back to work in the evening and ENG WAH WESTMALL WAS CRAZY!! WOOHOO!
I felt like the whole world was down here catching the three CNY movies? it was full house for all the admissions but I'm not sure which show won though cos I was stationed in snackbar. I suspect it should be "Wedding game" since "Love matters" was rated NC16.
Nevertheless, it was real crazy but except that one of the counter's computer CRASHED IN THE MIDDLE OF LONG QUEUE, there weren't much major cock ups though. Just that they can't check the sales for the counter whose computer crashed =S...

I was attached to ew jubilee on Tuesday and Wednesday. To be honest at some point of time it was real boring but at the same time I had fun crapping/chatting with some of the new friends made there =). Thanks dan for being so hospitable on Tuesday too, for introudcing the nice food over there hahaha....

So on Tuesday I did ticketing; it was 95% full house for Wedding game and Love matters. These two shows had this particular same timing which is 2.45pm; for this reason, I printed wrong ticket for one particular customer. She wanted "Love matters" but I printed "wedding game". LUCKILY I realized, so dan helped me with the admendments already =)....
At the end of the day there was only shortage of 50 cents in my sales =)...

But I received a few phone enquiries asking about ew sp! haiyo;
1) He said his MGC (Movie Gift Card) was bought in ew sp, and now he wished to do refund but ew sp is closed, is there any other way he can do refund?
Then I replied he can't do refund in the first place and he got 1 year to use the card so blah blah blah....
2) This customer asked for ew sp's phone number -_-...
3) And this customer asked if ew sp's number is still the same cos she called and can't get through...you can guess my answer already
4) These customers who bought ticket from choo choo asked what happened to ew sp....

OH MY GOD~~~

On Wednesday I did Usher in the day time and snack bar in the evening; it was full house again for "Love matters" for the afternoon show. I was like WOW when I see row A in a few ticket stubs.
Haha I heard this girlfriend asking his boyfriend - is this a good seat? And the boyfriend replied - you should know by seeing the row alphabet.
HAHAHA!

I was supposed to be back at ew westmall today working full; but boss changed the roster and I'm off today! Woohoo! So I had a long sleep and woke up at 4.30pm only today. Now I'm in train blogging as I headed towards Cineleisure to catch CHANGELING at 8.45pm....
Ok I've reached somerset. goodbye!