Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Thursday, January 8, 2009 @ 1/08/2009 12:08:00 PM

I still remembered last week at this time, I was still cooking popcorn over there;
and today - 2 days since school reopened and....

I'M BOREDDDDDDD~~~~~~

Already emailed them to appeal for better grade for FYP already, now I'm leaving it to God to decide my fate. Seriously, I may not did a good job BUT AT LEAST I think I worked hard for it. But if God and the people "up there" decided I deserved this kind of grade then, never mind~ never mind~ never mind~ (in nany's tone =P)

Bumped into Iriani in the lift and she seemed to be disappointed with her grade too? Found out from roza that generally the three teams under HER didn't do too well (no one did worse than me though)? OMG...

Still, I'm still happy to meet this group of good friends. Sessions are always boring but having them around is a bliss...THANKS GIRLS!

I tried to calculate my GPA, hoping that I can skip the remaining blah blah blah lessons. But cannot make it la~~~

BUT I'M BOREDDDDD~~~~~~~!!!

Bioinformatics UT later. Bullshit.

(edited at 5.16pm)
So bioinformatics UT was BULLSHIT indeed...haha...
As mentioned by someone, next time whoever choose bioinformatics as one of your option must be out of your mind...
I think I am...(not implying that she's implying I'm one though)

I don't want to do things unwillingly/just for the sake of doing again in 2009...

(edited at 9th january 1am)
ah mui is "opened" for "booking"; as in, I'm looking for people to watch the following with me - using my staff pass haha...
~ Bedtime stories (temporary booked strat already)
~ Twilight
~ Seven pounds (temporary booked irda darling and Iris already)
~ any other movie you wanna watch, subject to my time availability and preference (but shouldn't be a problem la cos is I'm treating you =P)

haha its ok if you don't want la...haha thanks anyway