Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Sunday, January 11, 2009 @ 1/11/2009 05:57:00 AM

One side of me, I wish to be understanding...
The other side of me, I'm...ugh~
Maybe I still didn't get the whole picture, or rather...I don't know
so, I don't know~

It's tiring having to keep thinking; but view it in the optimistic way, I think I managed to learn something from it and I'll take all the "challenges" as new lessons for me each day =) and I'm enjoying the "lesson"...as in, the process of learning new things. And ah mui is always happy when she learn new things =)...

And ah mui can't sleep now when she have to wake up 1 hour later...gaaaaah
It's ok, ah mui will still survive well...haha...ALIVE AND KICKING~

I miss you....