|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Thursday, January 15, 2009 @ 1/15/2009 03:24:00 PM (edited on 16th January 1.08am) Edited the entry... Trying not to be negative... But the more I tell myself "17th january shall still be a happy day no matter what", the more I want to cry... But seriously, life really goes on so there's nothing I could do too so why keep on dwelling on it? Argh but if its saddening then why must I pretend to be happy? But rest assure your ah mui will not find excuses to escape from the fact that "life goes on"... Refer to my plurk below if you are unsure of what's going on... Anyway something to cheer me up; For the first time I served mute customers at work earlier; its a guy and a woman and both can't talk. They came to my counter and they were discussing what to buy using sign languages. So I was like "oh my god" to Rickson and I was afraid I couldn't communicate with them. Luckily I kinda understand what they were trying to convey (cos they were pointing at the menu~). So they ordered popcorn combo and a cheesy dog... As I watched them heading towards the theatre I thought to myself - awwwwww~~~~ Ok la, it's may be no-big-deal to you - but it really feels amazing? Haha perhaps its the first time I meet someone "unique" like them so I was excited so I must record it down to remember the moment =)... Thats all for now. Good night and remember ah mui - stay happy ok... But I don't know what I want to keep me happy? But upsetting won't change anything so why not just smile? But why do I have to pretend to or force myself to smile when I can't? Ok la ok la. don't think about it...HAHA |