Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Monday, January 19, 2009 @ 1/19/2009 07:54:00 AM

Wee~~~



THANK YOU UNCLE STANLEY~
THANK YOU IRDA DARLING~
THANK YOU EW WESTMALL~~~

muahaha...cos uncle stanley called me MDM ONG...gaaahhh

Thank goodness I was allowed to take off today ahhh....so I could make up for the regret I had on Saturday so TODAY SHALL BE HAVOC DAY~~
But it just don't feel the same you know...but whatever la~
Don't rub it in...
I'll just hope that no one or nothing will spoil my 17th January 2010...NO, NO WAY!

whatever la...that shows how much he cares...I want to forget this happy bad memory...
so don't remind me of HIM~~ haha...
i hate him...

Somehow, I felt that when you reach adulthood, everything is on your own already...
You need to learn how to take care of yourself...
It's like, when I wish to D.I.M (Do It Myself), there will be people who doesn't believe in me/have no faith in me...I understand no ill intentions though...or maybe there is...
But yet when I was challenged on certain things on my own, I'll feel kinda helpless. Its like, I'll feel that whole world has abandoned me?

But whatever la, it's just the beginning of the journey...I will work hard and I will succeed...haha...

But I must learn how to take things easy too and not to get too upset over things...even though I find it hard to forgive him...(you know I won't be angry with someone for long but this time I couldn't...)

ANYWAY, move on la ah mui...I got better things to worry about and look forward to!
I AM LITTLE MISS STRONG!
SO LITTLE MISS STRONG JIA YOU!!!

(added at 12.44pm)
Capricorn (Dec 22 - Jan 19)
The Bottom Line

Forget about the things you don't like about life. Focus on your hopes and dreams.
In Detail

Forget about the things you don't like about your life -- focus on the hopes and dreams you have for the future. The more you think about your problems or worries, the more power you are giving them over your life. So today, put a smile on your face and be confident about where you are headed. And if you can't feel confident, then just fake it until you do! If you can convince yourself of your value, then other people will be convinced of it, too


So true...I need this now haha...thank you friendster horoscope...