Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Monday, February 2, 2009 @ 2/02/2009 01:23:00 PM

hahaha....

So as I've mentioned in the previous entry, I headed down to cineleisure to watch "Changeling".
Thumbs up to Christine Collins for her die-hard will power in searching for her son.
I hope she will continue to live her life with hope....=)

February's staff pass is here and there's a chain of movies I wanna watch...hahaha...
I believe I won't have the chance/time to watch every single one though....but no harm listing down eh? hahaha...

1) Love matters?
2) Wedding game?
3) All's well ends well
4) Defiance
5) He's Just Not That Into You
6) Bride wars
7) I HAVEN'T WATCH RED CLIFF PART 2!!!!!!!

So if you wanna book my staff pass to watch the above shows together with me, kindly message me alright? It's subject to my time availability though =)...
Isaac already booked me for Punisher War Zone....

Other than that, for the past few days I was real tired due to the long hours at work. At some point of time I might get a little cranky. Why? It's quite irritating when the kiddo customers took their own sweet time to decide what to buy; but like what auntie june said - are you that old? HAHAHA. That's true, I am or I was a kid too....

Hmmmph everyday I overslept...

BUT overall I'M STILL HAPPY! haha...

It's the start of a new month already; hope 2009 has started well for all of us =)...lets work hard for the remaining eleven months alright? =)

Application to NTU for poly students has started....oh my god....

So ah mui is finally at her level 26 long ago...but I don't have much time to entertain her these days - e.g. get her to take part in hurdle race or visit her friends...BUT I still make sure she's well-fed ok? hahaha...

And I love her shirt....seriously....haha




I don't know what else to blog already. Goodbye!