|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Thursday, February 12, 2009 @ 2/12/2009 12:55:00 AM Hahaha... in the end I napped from 5.15pm to 9pm...wooh~ Lets hope I can sleep tonight, cos tomorrow or rather later I'll be working morning shift at ew jubilee. 9.30pm to 3.30pm. It's like, I had little sleep the night before I worked morning shift, then I catch some sleep after I come back from morning shift and ended up having little sleep or sleep late at night again. then wake up feeling tired then suddenly sleep a lot during my off day... not sure if you get the trend but my point is, sometimes I do feel my body clock going weird~ hahahaha! Alright ah cheh! after consideration, I thought I should try applying for NTU. Yes with a GPA of 2.4, high chance I won't be accepted; but if I never try applying then confirm I will not be accepted right? haha so I thought I shall try applying NTU first. If it fails THEN I go for SIM January's intake... So, I've selected the following and its subject to changes, since the deadline is still some time away =D.... First choice: communication studies Now I have to pay the application fee and submit the relevant documents soon... Seriously I felt so much better after doing the application.... Lets hope everything goes well~ =D Still left with one staff pass which I'll be claiming from genesis later (cos I gave 1 of mine to kenneth already); but I still got a lot of movies that I haven't watch! hahaha! Love matters and All's well ends well - think I gonna fork out money to watch these. I wanna watch Look For a Star and Defiance (using staff pass....)! Not sure about Benjamin Button... Anyone wanna watch with me? kindly book me in advance alright? hahaha... Signing off~ |