|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Wednesday, February 11, 2009 @ 2/11/2009 04:49:00 PM If I were to describe my life as a map, I think I'm half way through plotting it now. The routes and directions and blah blah are completing. Now the problem is how do I make use of this map, or rather, do I know in the first place? Haha meaning, even though I'm kinda have an idea what I wanna do, I'm not confident enough to fulfil it and I'm uncertain about it...something like that~ haha... JUST TRY IT AH MUI~~ hmmm.... So on Monday IASK met for "Wedding game" at ew jubilee.... If we forgo the QUALITY of the film, I think this is an interesting and entertaining movie eh. People may think that its nonsense watching the reenactment of their love life in the entertainment industry; but I thought the process was funny...haha Thereafter we headed to meet ka wai's mother and we hang around...played in arcade and then dinner. Chatted about our future too.... Tuesday morning was work which was alright; At night was a short gathering with some of the ew sp old friends; had dinner and then watched Bride wars AGAIN =P... Hmmm I thought the feeling wasn't the same after watching the second time....not that good but not too bad either... Unlike Ip man cos he rocks forever no matter how many times you watch... haha the point is I'm glad to see Tiara darling and genesis of course afikko too! Earlier on I accompanied huimin back school as she wanna do her password reset. I realized I missed school.... Hmmm I thought of going out for a walk later but the weather wasn't good... But I don't need the weather for loitering so its supposed to be alright; But I'm tired....haha. Cos I had a reasonable amount of DOM last night hence I had a good sleep which is not enough....haha! Tada~ |