Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Wednesday, February 18, 2009 @ 2/18/2009 07:12:00 AM

Long time no blog...
Recently work was quite stressful; its not due to workload/hours but rather, its more of self-inflicted pressure; but I shall be positive about it. I guess these are challenges to nurture me into a better ah mui...

Gu jun hao that idiot claimed that he found out from my blog that I'm permanently transferred to ew jubilee already?
I don't recall I ever wrote that cos I don't even wrote that, idiot!
FYI, I'm running two places for 1 day to a few days in per week alright? haha...

Despite the stress or whatever shit, its still good to take time off to relax somehow =)...

So on thursday after working morning shift at ew jubilee, I headed down to Cathay amk hub to catch All's well ends well AND Love Matters.
Both were funny but All's Well Ends Well was funny in a lame way while Love matters was funny in a slightly obscene way...
Well, if we were to compare the three CNY movies, I think Wedding game won in terms of entertainment value and the cast and everything; but Love Matters' storyline is the best among all three.

Friday and Saturday was work the whole day (1 1/2 days was at westmall); plus it was black Friday as there were problems with the film and many customers were hence affected.
Saturday night was another black Valentines day for us because there was power trip and the counter's computer as a result was down so it was manual orders after that....

And I saw a lot of happy couples coming to watch movie....from all ages...some carrying flowers...some carrying bears....some just carried the sweet sweet smile....
This pretty lady was like giggling when she ordered her steam corn? So I giggled with her haha.
As I passed her the steam corn she greeted me "thank you! happy valentines day!" and I greeted her too...
awwww~~~~ =)

Happy belated valentines day people....
I strike out the belated because as long as you have your love one by your side and you guys are happy, everyday is valentines day! haha...

Work on Sunday was alright.....
Work on Monday was a little unsteady as I was stationed in ticketing and I made some mistakes....

Nothing much for @loud chalet yesterday; but I got a picture to show you which I'll upload when I'm free...hahaha....

Speaking of pictures, I realized I got a lot of outdated pictures that I haven't even transfer to my laptop...ahhhh

remind me to take down some of the important dates regarding uni application....

Off to work soon. Continue next time. Ciao!