Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Wednesday, February 25, 2009 @ 2/25/2009 01:09:00 AM



may i be your shadow,
following you everywhere you go,
please don't worry no more,
my heart will always be with you wherever you go,
just like the shadow...


WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...........
cannot make it la...
it's supposed to be sweet but I made it sound so creepy...
OH MY GOD!!
hahahaha


****************************************
So today I missed my tai sui praying as I was late;
headed to Cineleisure for my movie marathon instead;
catch "Let the right one in" and "Look for a star"...

Oskar (KÃ¥re Hedebrant) is a 12-year-old outcast who is frequently picked on by his classmates. He dreams of getting his revenge, but he never stands up to the boys. With the arrival of his new next-door neighbor, 12-year-old Eli (Lina Leandersson), Oskar may finally have found a friend, ally, and first love. But Eli is no ordinary girl: she must keep her pale skin out of the sunlight, she can perform inhuman physical feats, and she has a thirst for blood. The bodies begin to pile up, but Oskar can't stay away from the girl who has finally given him courage.\
(source: http://sg.movies.yahoo.com/Let+The+Right+One+In/movie/15127/)


This HORROR movie was screened exclusively in Cathay cine and The Cathay only;
I thought classifying it as horror seemed a bit too much? Ok I kinda forgot the definition for horror already.
Anyway, I'm pretty touched by the pure innocent love between Oskar and Eli. I love these lines!
Oskar: Do you want to go steady?
Eli: I'm not a girl...
OSkar: But do you want to go steady?

Simple lines, yet puts a smile to the audiences face...=)

Sam (Andy Lau), the most eligible bachelor in town has already divorced three times and finds himself crawling back to the game of love sooner than he expected. Falling in love with Milan (Shu Qi), a part-time casino dealer and a full-time cabaret dancer, he decided to marry her. While Milan is being groomed into a society woman by experts galore, Sam is starting to have cold feet and signs a prenuptial agreement without consulting Milan. When she is asked to sign the document, she is flabbergasted and leaves him.
(source: http://sg.movies.yahoo.com/Look+For+A+Star/movie/15067/)


As for Look for a star, I thought the idea of having two person from totally different background to fall in love is simple but sweet. The lines "follow your heart" is damn true but you need courage for that uh?
Thank goodness this film was shoot in a more "fairytale" way and not "comic" way, lest it's gonna be a disaster like one of the movies I watched recently =X...

Met my father at yishun so he drove me home...
he go by the way that...erm he always drove when I was going to and fro sun plaza to work last time.
Then I was telling him, "ehh remember this route? you used to drive me to and fro sun plaza last time?!"
And he was like, "ya hor?!"
haha...

*******************************
I'm trying to be positive but I can't help but to mourn over the upcoming boring day...sigh...