Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Friday, February 20, 2009 @ 2/20/2009 01:35:00 AM



This is the picture that I wanted to show in the previous entry. We found its dead body along the seashore along I-don't-know-the-name-of-the-beach. Eventually the cleaner buried it with sand and threw a rock on it...symbolize its tombstone? Unfortunately I don't have pictures for that. You can only imagine my words now...

Thinking back, if all the dead bodies of the sea creatures such as fishes were buried in the way I saw that day, then the seashore that we were stepping on..... O___O!!!

********************************************
huimin wanted to ask me out for another around of K box last week but was rejected by me, as I was still having bad cough. Now that I recovered, I wanted to book her for next week but she can't confirm with me yet...haha if thats the case I couldn't confirm as well cos I got to send my schedule request to boss by today. haha so I thought of confirming with her again after our next week's roster is out. If not we shall meet the week after then...

Even though I AM craving for K box, its ok girl~
we WILL meet soon...hahaha...

I actually need to turn in now as I'll have to wake up by 7am...but I'm in the mood to blog so lets continue~

********************************************
It's amusing seeing some people having two faces - behind you they are stabbing you with knives and swords and guns and riffles and bombs? But in front of you they are your great buddy, wearing the fake angel wing on their arms. But come to think of it, ain't we doing the same thing when we talk about them? Ain't I doing the same now?

Before I digress further; you claimed that you don't want to hurt people's feelings when you said something un-nice; while this is perfectly fine, isn't it worse talking about it behind people's back?

while it's admirable to seeing a rare person like you that is so direct, you are making people hate you at the same time...

**************************************************
Semester 2 results will be out on 23rd Feb, after 10am....
All the best to all my RP friends~~
I don't know if I'll be working during that time....HAHAHA....
but I'm more concerned with what's going to happen after that. I'm quite certain with the pathway I wanna take. I just hope everything goes well...

anyway I've already bluetooth-ed all the overdue pictures to my laptop already. HOPEFULLY I'll upload all in my next blog entry =D

And I've just applied for Internet banking...
And I just realized its so fun! =D

Till the next entry then...
***************************************************

I don't have to anticipate the day I will see you again,
cos you are already in my heart....<3>