Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Monday, March 9, 2009 @ 3/09/2009 01:25:00 AM

hahaha...
so it was the start of a brand new week already.
The past week was a fun one despite the big decrement in my income...
Monday was "slumdog millionaire"; Wednesday was kbox with huimin; thursday, friday and saturday was work which was fun =). Sunday was off day again and basically I did NOTHING! hahaha...

Ok la, kbox with huimin on Wednesday was at a deserted place in ang mo kio. haha I love singing with her...

Work on Thursday at westmall was fine; it seemed ages since I worked with daniel didi aka little boss; moreover, I laughed a lot while working with lina, even though.....

Work on Friday was a little crazy due to the sudden big crowd coming for Watchmen, Push and COMING SOON? haha cos all ordered hotdogs hence our hotdogs were under-prepared so we need to do mass-delivery haha.
-_- there was some confusion and eventually we got cheated for 1 cheesy hotdog =(....
haha in spite of that, it was still fun =)...
thanks uncle stanley for helping....thanks auntie khim and amanda - my great working partners =)

On Saturday I was stationed at ticketing at jubilee, which was fine too cos, it's fun! hahaha...not as boring as the normal days....
the hall for 9pm Watchmen was half-filled =D

earlier on I was searching for nice movies to watch online and I settled upon "Friday the 13th" as my first choice; as I was halfway through the movie, something dropped and hit my lappy and my lappy restarted. Duh! The streaming got to start all over again...

here's wishing all of us a happy week ahead! =D

wooh finally ToGetHer episode 4 is out! gonna watch it soon! =)

这是一个没有答案的问题

  我感觉我变了 谁让我变了

  原来这是一个没有答案的问题

  却被你解开了 简单的解开了

  你走过来 带着和别人不同的对白

  你甚至不让我知道 你对我有多好

  慢慢的 这份爱 悄悄的住下来

  深深的 在心理 没人看得出来

  安静的 但却一直都在 是你默默的爱

  慢慢的 这份爱 已经变成依赖

  浅浅的 笑容里 却让我充满期待

  不用说 我就能够明白 你默默的爱

  未来的每一天 不管发生什么 能不能交给我呢

  我要 永远陪着你 守护着你直到最后