Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Wednesday, March 18, 2009 @ 3/18/2009 03:54:00 AM



hahaha....hello!
top left hand corner is ah mui visiting mariposa, Siti's pet; top right corner is ah mui visiting chipmunk, Tiara's pet; bottom left corner is ah mui visiting hollaback, khristopher's pet. bottom right corner is ah mui bathing in her own bathtub!
woohoo~
now ah mui is saving hard to prepare for her new room in level 29; but she got no idea how she want her room to be. hmmmph...

Just finished watching tv plus entertaining chatting with da niu...=)

As I was checking my school email for any outdated updates, I came across those spam mails that we always get during school days.

Then I came to realize how much I miss the boring school...more of the environment and my friends, not the lessons please =P~
Basically I missed walking around the school more than missed doing RJ, ppt, UTs...
Just like I miss eating in canteen more than the canteen food, even though the canteen food was missed too.
but maybe as time goes by I'll miss RJ, ppt and UT too? LOL!

It was work as per normal for yesterday and today at westmall;
yesterday (monday) I was doing ticketing and it was disasterous;
our counter computers keep dying on us and the best part is it must died during long queue;
haha I sold 123 students discounts...

haha it was at night then I learnt from andrew see who was working at ticketing at jubilee earlier on, that his computer keep hanging on him too.

so you guys can see how great eng wah's computers are? hahaha

Today (Tuesday) I was stationed in snack bar with lina; haha I had fun crapping with them plus da niu...
haha the crowd was lesser overwhelming as compared to yesterday.
Hmmmph today was faeezwan's last day working in ew wm already; wish him all the best in his future endeavors =).

Later (wednesday) will be my off day; needa go down to SIM again... *waste time*
haha I'll be working morning shift at ew wm on thursday. 9.30am to 3.30pm. Anyone wanna date me after that? hahaha...

Yeah my punctuality issues was resolved for the past month, hence my late record last month was zero! yeah! So I shall anticipate my april staff pass soon! woohoo!
I wanna watch many movies...some of which I might be able to watch online though

1) The unborn
2) Confessions of shoppaholic
3) Hotel for dogs
4) Dragonball
5) Coming soon
6) Detroit metal city?

Honestly I'm not in the best of mood but nonetheless I'm still smiling...from the heart.
If only I could live in eggs paradise, living on scramble eggs for the whole life without getting high cholesterol...
but wouldn't my life be boring in the long run too? hahaha...
Yet at the same time, wouldn't my life be boring too if I were to live on rojak?
hahaha...

toodles~

but thank god I have you by my side....=)