Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
1 comments
Wednesday, March 25, 2009 @ 3/25/2009 05:32:00 PM

Hello~~

Hmmmph I recalled those days when I worked in ew wm's snack bar,
at some of time there were a lot of students dumping all their "assets" (i.e. as mentioned by auntie Sally - prolly all their savings from piggy bank in the form of COINS)...
I thought, back at those younger days, we dump our savings into piggy bank...then at some point of time we'll be happily digging out the coins and count...
thereafter we'll either be bringing it to the bank to deposit or to buy the things we want...
such a simple yet joyful action...

as we are more financially independent, we lose the simple joy in exchange for something....hmmmmmmph....different? oh yes! the word is materialistic joy?

LOL k-pher invited me to play this game called "Restaurant City" - a new game by Playfish - the creator for Pets Society...
hahaha it's fun cos you get to manage your own restaurant, hire friends to be your cook or waiter, change your own menu, create menus from trading ingredients with your friends and selling it...

hahaha so hurry! join us here - http://apps.facebook.com/restaurantcity/?pf_ref=sb

haha yesterday was my first time doing ticketing ALONE in ew wm; thankfully no major cock ups in between and I only short $1.
Afiq stood me up (but he explained that was because he was too tired and hence he was forgiven =)) so I headed down to ew suntec to watch "Coming soon" ALONE =D...



Woohoo can you imagine, the show was screened in their hall 2. HALL 2 WITH RED CHAIRS! EVEN THEIR SOFA SEAT WAS RED TOO! similar environment to the movie. Cos the theatre I went to for "sex drive" and "bride wars" with isaac and Kai ting previously was hall 3 (?) and their chairs were grey? haha...

I thought the plot this time was a really creative one cos it's "closer to us" (i.e. in cinema) hence we are able to relate to it better.

Actually one thing common about all the horror movies is that all the causes are sad hence the effects are also sad la. The female actress got killed in the filming, hence people who watched this movie are at the risk of losing their lives and found their eyes being dug out and featured in the film. Horrifying yet tragic...

afikko really missed out such a GOOD show~~ HAHAHAHA =P...

After the show, I loitered around Suntec and to esplanade...LOL i was too bored...
but I loved gazing up in the sky...Singapore's night scene may be a busy one with vehicles rushing to and fro both directions, but it's just feel so nice =)...







ahhhh I saw this on the way too =)...yes milubing's holding a concert over there during the end of next month. Will boss grant my off day? Would love him so much if he could but I won't hate him if he don't la ;D...


Yeah I'll be catching "Detroit Metal City" with pekchoo next week at ew wm using auntie khim's staff pass. Thanks gal! haha...

Meanwhile, besides spending the first half of my off day playing Restaurant City, I've watched ToGetHer episode 6 too.

OMG in this episode Mars was so sweet to Mo Mo, helped her to settle her debts and took care of her? I'm looking forward to episode 7!! Climax!

Toodles!