Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Monday, March 23, 2009 @ 3/23/2009 01:33:00 AM

I was taught not to be over-suspicious sometimes
when you don't have the reason to doubt people;
too bad some people must breach the trust;
haiz...
in spite of that, I thought so what if some people must breach the trust?
I didn't lose out anything.
Rather, I learnt something new again which is - I see your true colors hence I understand now that I need to keep a distance from you...

HAIYA AH MUI!!
didn't you forget not to trust anyone easily??
HAHAHAH...
see? this is what happen...

You know what?
I think I should lock myself up again in my world...
but at the same time lets face it ah mui,
so what if your world is crash with shit?
life goes on still...
rather than shunning the shit...or letting the shit annoy us,
shall we learn how to carve the shit into beautiful flower?
hahaha...
IT'S ART OK!
ok but not literally la =D...

I found myself repeatedly saying these words for some reason - the show must go on no matter what happen...
Then I recalled b-box competition (feat. mlb and 5566) that I attended 2 years back?
5566 was going to perform yue er guang guang but they played he cai beijing
in spite of that they still showed their professionalism by finishing the song nicely...

ok la lets backtrack even further;
during primary school days, our school always got "talent time" right?
inter-class singing competition.
there were contestants whose song can't be played due to technical error,
nevertheless they still carry on with the performance without the music...

I think the same analogy can be applied to our daily life....=)

Nuff said; lets continue...



woohoo! ah mui got new guitar already! in pet society! hahaha.
thanks huimin for the gift~




it was some time since we last saw bright sunny day already eh? Moreover at RP...
Wednesday was my off day, so I went back to school to collect my transcript cos SIM wants it.
Of course I headed to SIM thereafter...

Then I headed to AMK hub to catch Dragonball evolution
thank goodness I was on time for the 6.45pm show.


Just like any other supporters who grew up with the original dragonball manga,
I found this version didn't do justice to the original version too.
1) original:Goku's grandfather already died when Goku was a kid
movie: Goku's grandfather died under the hands of Picollo
2) original: Picollo is a baddie but turned into good guy at some point of time...
movie: Picollo is a baddie
3) original: Goku and chi chi already vowed to get married since childhood
movie: they fell in love with each other in school?
4) original: Goku grew up in the wild
movie: Goku was in high school??

these are the few apparent ones la...

In spite of that, actually I quite like this version.
The pace was exciting and not boring at all...

****************************************
The next show I'm gonna watch will be "Coming soon"
Tentatively I should be watching with fikko on tuesday after work (I will be finishing at 3pm =D)
haven't confirm with genesis and nany yet...
Next shall be "Detroit Metal City" (DMC)!

Others? Already mentioned in previous entry =)....

***************************************

Seriously my mood was on a rollercoaster ride just now;
at one moment I was like, super crazy to the extent that I said something wrong that make someone angry
at another moment, I felt so down....
For no apparent reason I was tearing in train...
The battery in my mp3 must go flat at that very moment
Perhaps all my endorphins were already used up?

But its ok, I'm alright now =)
don't worry la ah mui~~ =)

***************************************
(added at 4.30am)
good endorphin releasers =)



Good night~