Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
1 comments
Monday, April 27, 2009 @ 4/27/2009 12:18:00 AM













haha earlier on I was at Illuma checking out their cinema...
bought ticket and was craving for both hotdog and churros
but too bad their cinema ONLY ACCEPT CASH hence I got myself churros combo only (2 churros plus a drink at $5.20)
and off I head to Hall 1 for "Revolutionary Road"...

Settled down at seat G7 that was nearest to the entrance,
I waited patiently for the film to start while watching audiences streaming in...
Blah blah blah....the film starts....

Basically it was talking about how a couple's marriage falling apart due to various external issues...plus arguments and stuff...

doesn't really leave me a deep impression...I mean perhaps I need longer time to digest...

3 stars out of 5.

I've found out my schedule next week until thursday already....
Seriously this is hell...
yes if this is hell I can get a lot of "hell" money
but who can take the hell life?

I guess I shall bear with the hell life for now...
cos I'm really broke now...
but if bank account size didn't increase much
I guess it's pretty much not worth the effort working like cow already...
I want to give up...
but I can't bear to give up...I got feelings ok...

haha sometimes I really wish to stop working and get someone to support me for life...haha...
dream on ahmui~

And I thought headache was bugging me for the past god-knows-how long...

And for now I'm seriously sleepy already. Don't think the next update will be up so soon...haha
thanks for reading. toodles~