|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Tuesday, April 21, 2009 @ 4/21/2009 01:27:00 AM I'm here again. The day didn't start out well or not well, it was me who can't smile/faking a smile. In train I was in my own music world (mp3), letting the emo bugs attack me. I want to cry. Usually one will either feel like giving up or pressing on right? But how would you feel when you don't even know if you wanna give up or press on? Or maybe, you wanna give up but you got no courage to let go? sorry/thanks for bearing my temperamental moment today, sorry I don't wish to talk about how I feel hence I dismissed it as "I'm merely not in a good mood" I'm not hating anyone - don't get me wrong, I still love you guys very much it was me who's pressurizing myself... another issue is the size of my bank account it's the same after a year of working... I won't ask why cos I know why, I can't be so selfish not to give my parents when they NEED money, but when there isn't "progress" in the "size" in my own account....=( I will have to work harder to earn more money... but work harder = work more = lesser time for myself... which I seriously don't mind working more for the sake of money...I really don't mind... but as time goes, the sacrifices made are diminishing my passion for work that I beginning not to feel as motivated at work (of course once I stepped into the office I will be professional and do my work properly...despite the above-mentioned...) Ok I will persevere till I'm fed up...or maybe till before I go uni/before my results for uni application... haiz... perhaps I'm tired... I will be better after a good sleep... thanks for reading up till here - and its ok if you don't understand, cos its not supposed to be comprehensible... and meanwhile, I'm sorry~ |