Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Friday, April 17, 2009 @ 4/17/2009 11:48:00 PM

I'm sick too,
On MC today hence didn't go to work,
thanks uncle Stanley for letting me off today,
and also thanks to whoever that's covering my shift today,
cos its his/her off day or he/she could be resting at home now, but need to go back to work because of me.
Thanks so much alright?

haha also thanks some people for the nagging plus forcing me to see doctor...haha thanks for the concern...

haha so I went to consult the doctor earlier, had some medicines and flu jab - to keep me vaccinated against flu such as SARS, bird flu and stuff?

Thereafter I went to sleep at 6pm and woke up at 10pm...

LOL I had my medication already and now I'm feeling tired; shall go to sleep again soon. Till the next entry then =D