Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Tuesday, April 14, 2009 @ 4/14/2009 12:10:00 AM

叶子 - 阿桑


阿桑 - 叶子
作词:陈晓娟 作曲:陈晓娟


叶子 是不会飞翔的翅膀
翅膀 是落在天上的叶子
天堂 原来应该不是妄想
只是我早已经遗忘
当初怎么开始飞翔
孤单 是一个人的狂欢
狂欢 是一群人的孤单
爱情 原来的开始是陪伴
但我也渐渐地遗忘
当时是怎样有人陪伴
我一个人吃饭 旅行 到处走走停停
也一个人看书 写信 自己对话谈心
只是心又飘到了哪里
就连自己看也看不清
我想我不仅仅是失去你

"Taiwan singer Ah Sang, diagnosed with breast cancer last Oct, has passed away in Taipei Apr 6/09 at 8:30, aged 34 years."


A song that I loved a lot last time...no no, now as well...
your beautiful voice has touch our heart,
now that you left us for another world,
may you rest in peace


*********************************
LOL meanwhile, I was at AMK hub catching "LOVE" (ai dao di) earlier.
I would have give it a lower rating if not for alan kuo's appearance...HAHA!



Basically this bullshit movie was make up of four seemingly love stories.
But I felt like it's not like movie. More of drama in Music video.
As in, the flow isn't good la.
First story was played by Van Fan yi chen and Megan lai ya yan;
they were a couple celebrating their anniversary,
then in between must cut in an anti-climax - Van was diagnose with some illness which was not explained. Then if he couldn't survive, he wished to find someone who got the same voice as him, and make use of his voice to protect her even when he's not around...this is the only nice part about this segment...

Second part was about this MV director shooting Alan kuo's MV;
the female lead they got is the director's ex-girlfriend, but he was annoyed why she couldn't remember him, but he could only swallow his anger in order to facilitate the shooting.
However, his anguish finally exploded when that female lead was seen having fun with alan...
Then yada yada, he found out that she had an accident and lost part of her memory.
From then on, they decided to start their love all over again...

I think this is the only the nice part in the whole movie...

Forget about third part, cos I seriously don't understand hence don't know how to explain.
All I knew was the scenes was nice and artistic; but it's more suitable for MVs I thought...

Fourth part was crap...

haha next movie I hope to watch will be "Shinjuku incident"...haha maybe I gonna catch on Friday since I starting work at 5.30pm...shall see how it goes again...

Off to watch TV. ciao~