Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Monday, April 13, 2009 @ 4/13/2009 02:04:00 PM

woohoo~ long time no blog.
I think this is the longest break I ever had from my blog eh?
haha 1 WEEK...
how's everyone doing?
hahaha...

A blink in an eye and it's the starting of new week; basically the past week was a terribly busy one. Altogether I've clocked 64 hours for work this week when for the past god-knows-how-many weeks it was just between 40 to 50 hours per week. I've move one more step towards the direction of my grave already. HAHAHAHA. TOUCH WOOD!
Ok what I meant is I'm sick. down with cough again and my voice now is low pitch, husky and sexy~~ hahahahaha....

haha back to the topic on terribly busy week;

Monday
After working morning shift at ew jubilee, I headed down to sembawang to meet xin yi and naz baobei and we headed down to meet Genesis at his mother's wake.

Basically it was like a short gathering for us la, catching up with each other and playing...lol Genesis's hair has grown again hahahaha...

My deepest condolences to you and your family again...

As I was going back, I had to pass by sun plaza to go to MRT station right? hahaha memories keep flashing back....

Tuesday
That was the day! Republic Polytechnic class of 2009 graduands all gathered in TRCC with smart formal outfit with the stupid expensive graduation attire.

Basically it was like a typical prize giving ceremony la? all of us one by one go on stage to receive our certs from the guest of honor. people with the following awards were recognized for their efforts too =).
1) diploma with distinction
2) top students in various modules
3) top students in that diploma
4) top students from SAS...

congrats to teddy for becoming the top student for histopathology module?

haha thereafter was the reception plus camwhoring around with friends...haha I took quite a bit. I will be uploading later. Let me settle with the rest of the entries first =).

Then isaac, alvin, me and hafiz headed down to jubilee to catch "Unborn" using my staff passes. Hmmm nothing too spectacular nor boring about the film la.

Wednesday onwards
It was work non-stop at both ew jub and ew wm; seriously it was like hell for me physically laaaa. Full shift on Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday, 3/4 full shift on Friday. Wednesday was fine, but on Thursday and Friday was seriously crazy, with crowds all flooding in for Fast & Furious 4 on Public Holiday. Altogether on friday we sold near 300 popcorns (near 2 bags of sweet popcorn gone), 61 super cheesy (hotdog bun)...box office total sales was more than 20k for 3 counters...

And after the few days hell, I still gotta work full on Saturday which I ended up overslept and was late for work. haha.
But Saturday was better already; situation was just like normal Saturdays....

hmmmph Friday was Amanda's last day working at ew wm; thereafter she will be concentrating on her studies already, as she already signed up for scholarship.
Keep in touch ok babe, everyone in ew wm will miss you and we love you =D!


Sunday
Yesterday I started work at 4pm - finally can catch some sleep! haha but my voice was already lost...

Today
Today is my only off day -.-! But it come at the right time la, since I was feeling sick already.

HAHA but I wanna catch movie later! L-O-V-E at cathay AMK or Cineleisure, since it's exclusive showcase.

Meanwhile, my work schedule this week will be less hectic already. I will be clocking 55.5 hours in total and will only be starting work in the morning on Tuesday and Thursday at jubilee. And of the 6 days I work, 3 days will be in ticketing and another 3 days will be in snackbar. This is the arrangement I love =) - balanced. haha...

ok now is the pictures time

with myat...

with alvin and isaac....
with radikha and sneha...
with daniel...
with boss (hong hui) and arul...
with arul and sim ee...
with teddy...
with hafiz...
with vani....
with meiyin...
with shamala...
with weifen the lab tech cum good friend during FYP, plus shamala, Iriani and Iqa - my W54N friends cum neighbour team for FYP
with jaspreet
with dr.kam - our FYP PI...thanks hanee banee for uploading (I realized I never take individual pic with her =X)
with all the teams under her...you gals rocks!
with huimin and teddy together...haha...

with amanda on her last day of work...
Tada~