Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Tuesday, May 5, 2009 @ 5/05/2009 08:00:00 PM

booo....

I may seemed like a crazy girl at times, for no reason smiling and giggling...
the truth is, I may not be as cheerful as I appear to be...
I do hope I could whine and complain and do-anything-I-wanna-do like a little kid...
or simply, just vomit anything that is bothering me...
However, I will feel bad at the same time,
I will feel bad keep whining to you yet not able to contribute anything in your life...
worse is when you may not understand my situation...

haha I was telling Lina earlier, how I wish I can don't work anymore. Just get someone to support me for the rest of my life...haha!
ok then we went on blabbering about "if only we could marry a rich guy and enjoy life" and blah blah blah...ok thats not the point...
The thing is, I'm really sick and tired of working already...
Each day my motivation is going down bit by bit...
If not for the fact that you guys rocks my life,
plus money of course (which is not much though),
I really wish to give up already...

I was telling auntie Sally that day, why is my life so bitter?
and I was really touched hearing her reply...
she said something like "its ok, wait till you find a better job elsewhere, and have good results, your life won't be bitter anymore. Maybe not now but one day you will..."
damn....I wanna cry...haha...

I'm having terrible headache...I shall catch some nap soon...

To be continue...