Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Thursday, May 28, 2009 @ 5/28/2009 02:43:00 AM


Had a good sleep earlier, I think I felt better already...
but it would be better if things goes the way I want...

guess I shouldn't think too much or expect too much but its hard...haha...

ok let me explain some parts...
I couldn't control myself but to broke down in front of my mother when I return home last night...I just keep crying and crying in front of her and just vent all my sadness to her...
but she's like teaching me to think positive instead...

so instead of giving me a shoulder to cry on, she left me hanging and teach me how to not fall...something like that? lol...

well now that I felt a little better, lets hope it will stay this way...
but its very hard to be positive again...I TRY OK~?



thanks to yesterday's extended working hours I was over-tired and hence I missed the very last screening of Uninvited. KNS!


sucks la, from today onwards the only show that allowed us to use staff pass will be Angels & Demons but there would only be one timing. KNS!
so I wasted 2 staff passes again this month...
SO WHAT'S THE USE OF WORKING SO HARD WHEN I DON'T HAVE TIME TO ENJOY THE MOVIES I WANNA WATCH?!?!?!
KNS RIGHT?
LOL!

Hopefully I'll get to Tuesday afternoon off or Wednesday off to catch Angels & Demons...


AND WHY IS "DANCE SUBARU" ONLY A CATHAY EXCLUSIVE SHOWCASE?
i gotta spend money to watch...
hehe hopefully I can catch it on sunday at cineleisure...
if not AMK hub...

toodles~~
thanks for the concern once again =)