|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Thursday, May 14, 2009 @ 5/14/2009 04:13:00 PM haiyaiyai... guess what? I went for hair rebonding on Tuesday... didn't know the previous guy who dyed my hair actually bleached it... until the hairdresser only realized when she already apply the chemicals... so she had to perform treatment for it... blah blah blah... then I ended up having breakages in the hair... she helped me trim away the breakages after straightening... damn the straightening process was damn painful...at some point of time I wished I could leave right away... ok la the effect was quite alright... but! I was having itchy scalps... until yesterday I couldn't take it hence I washed my hair...with the new shampoo and conditioner she recommended... cannot la...when I wake up today, the spilt ends are coming back...as in, the straightness is still there, but it seemed like spilt ends are coming back again...boohoos~ That lady still wanna suggest dying my hair? I read it online that it will cause further damaged to my hair? gaaaaaaaaaaaaah I shall wait longer... haha ok lets be positive...at least my hair LOOKED better than before already... consequences-wise...omg my scalp is still a lil' itchy... haha otherwise, nothing big really happened these few days... work was fine laa... yesterday I had the honor to invite lina for a movie with me hahaha... we catched Jangan Tegur... the plot was kinda expected and the scare tactics are pretty much mediocre but the message behind the story is good Baizura was possessed cos mak su casted a spell on her...for Baizura inherited the assets of the grandma? then baizura kept appearing in Natasya's dream cos she wanted her to help in bringing out the truth of what happened to her... the moral of the story is: one has to pay back for the evil deeds he/she do... simple yet so true... Now left with 4 staff passes, I think I wanna use for the following (in order of preference)... 1) X-men: wolverine 2) Uninvited 3) Angels & Demons 4) Ramen Girl Ramen Girl sounds like a stupid show but since there's nothing else to watch already...HAHA... Night at the Museum 2 will be out on 21st May...I doubt I can use on time for May's staff pass... haha... Oh yes, chatted with lina while we had our dinner. I should say I really gain a lot of insights while chatting with her - this will be explained in next paragraph... In fact I reflected after chatting with some of you and this is what I concluded: 1) no one is perfect in this world and we all got our shortcomings; why bother what other people did to you? So long as you got nothing to lose, why care so much? 2) It should be "what I want"...after all, it's my life and I'm living my life so I got the power to decide what I want in life. Opinions are welcome but at the end of the day it still depends on ME~ haha in short, maybe I should care more for myself from now on...=D Meanwhile, I was told that some of you already got rejected letters from NTU already... gaaaaaaaaaaaaah it's scary... while some got accepted letters...some rejected... I HAVEN'T RECEIVED ANYTHING! LOL! I hoped it's like what uncle stanley said "they are still considering me"... still got hope laaa... haha =D |