Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Monday, May 11, 2009 @ 5/11/2009 01:08:00 AM

So these are the pictures I owed...

I fancied this top when I was doing my shopping last Wednesday; but the size was just nice so I didn't buy...


I ended up buying these two tops...

If I'm not wrong this is the first page of my student list when I worked at ticketing at jubilee on Monday. All came for X-men!

pardon me - I was bored...
This was taken with lina last tuesday at westmall...
Despite giving me heart attacks all the time, I still love working with her...

the new LARGE popcorn box...seriously the quality of the material sucks...
the new standee in our cinema...omg its cute la~~
so I took pictures with it =D...

darling nany and I was too bored so we camwhore-d while waiting for customers...haha...


***************************
Past few days at work was draining me out...
some stuff that happened, made me feel fucking depressing...

first incident at jubilee...
I was just telling this father that his girl need to get a ticket, cos her height exceeded 0.9m...
he asked if i could close one eye...she's only 3 years old...no one will know still...
then tried to negotiate la...
of course I didn't allow. cos she was half a head over 0.9m already...
if she's a few cm over 0.9, I could still close an eye...but half a head? damn bloody hell...
since it's PH eve, i can't charged student price as well, so suggested to him to come back on monday, then can charge her student price...
then got insulted by him...said cathay will still close an eye...no wonder jubilee's business is getting worse...
I keep telling him it's company's rule, I gotta do my job...
then he walked away...

fucking hell la...I know better than you how jubilee's business is, don't need you to remind me...

thereafter he came back when I was on a phone call with a customer enquiring about mass booking...
the ill-mannered him just shouted at me, FASTER LA, DON'T TELL ME I NEED TO WAIT FOR YOU AS WELL...
so ok lor, I asked the customer on the phone to wait for me...thank him for the understanding...
then attended to the bloody fucker customer...
then i clarified to him, so it's two tickets to i-forgot-what's-the-show at i-forgot-the-time right? then he shouted again, ALREADY PREPARED $16, WHAT DO YOU EXPECT?
then after i print tickets, he blabbered things like don't give face already still make people wait...then i couldn't take it anymore, argued as well "I WAS JUST ANSWERING CUSTOMER'S PHONE CALL AND NOT CHATTING OK!" and blah blah blah...

damn fucking hell...I nearly broke down from arguing with him...
choo choo told me he tried to hide the girl's ticket when they were entering...
of course she stopped them as well...
then the father surrendered the girl's ticket...

second issue was at westmall...I can't named it here...
it wasn't about me, but it happened around me...
at that point of time I totally don't feel like talking to anyone...
not upset nor anything...was just totally moodless to talk...
but it didn't last for long la...haha

today was my long awaited off day...
I catched "Taken" at Causeway Point earlier...
seriously it was nice...
Kim was kidnapped and sold as prostitute...
her father went through all the troubles to save her...
even at the risk of losing his life...

then I headed to somewhere and bought mitchal's birthday present...
damn I spent $15...
haha hope he will like it...
shall post picture of it once it's on his hands...

thereafter was aimless shopping...
spent quite a sum of money...
hahaha...

home sweet home next...

my mood swinged like fuck...
all of sudden I felt so depressed...
felt that life sucks big time...no one seemed to understand my pain...
yet I don't know how to explain...
all I knew is crying and crying...
where is my ah binz?
I thought normally she will popped out in msn to check on me if I'm down...
but never mind la...she got her life as well...

but I already vomit everything to mitchal already...
thanks for listening...
you are the best~~

ok what happened was that...
I really don't feel like working anymore...
working in the past is a form of relaxation that I looked forward to after school...
but it's totally different now. TOTALLY.
I never look forward to work anymore...if I do, it's because I get to see you or you or you...
but as what I've mentioned, you guys are the reason I stayed...
I would appreciate if unnecessary comments are kept to yourself unless you know what to say...

haha ok la, my mind is kinda clear after talking to him already...
thanks once again...

haha what will happened to me?
I don't know...
I shall keep smiling till I can't smile...
since my SOS alert was inaudible...