Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Friday, June 19, 2009 @ 6/19/2009 03:35:00 AM

As I was "tidying" up my stuff in my laptop,
I came across my msn chat logs...
then I was browsing through and memories kept coming back...
seriously, I really miss you guys...


As a result, I was late hence I couldn't make it for the only timing for State Of Play at the 2 eng wah outlets today (shit la tuesday is the last day);
as an act of impulse I ended up shopping in Northpoint in Yishun,
plus catch a movie in GV yishun...
damn...should have realized they don't have State Of Play
I ended up catching NATM2 at the cost of $8.50 plus one nachos combo at $7...


humor-wise it was funny to a certain extent, that kids will sure laugh along...
however I find it lame and incomprehensible...
except for the few kids, basically no one laugh at all (there was only 10 plus people in the theatre)...
the plot's lacking in substance and direction...
Ok I know it's about 1 night adventure in the museum...
but I don't understand a thing...
maybe its because I didn't watch the prequel?
sorry....3 out of 5 popcorns...

I somehow can conclude that the best 3 movies I've watch in the first half of 2009 are as follows (in random order)
1) Changeling
2) Departures
3) Slumdog millionaire

Ok part of the reason why I chose Changeling is because there's Angelina Jolie =D...

Back to the topic of checking out on Northpoint...
it was ages since I went there and it greeted me with a brand new look
with more shops...
there was a new food court that is japanese themed
it made me feel like going to Central @ Clarke Quay...
I tried the $4.50 Ramen since all the food are expensive
I regretted cos there's nothing special about the Ramen...
should have tried Omelet Rice instead...

Thereafter I headed to the theatre for the movie...

End of the story...
Now is song sharing again...
another song that touched my heart...
another MV that...is...

萧亚轩 冲动


很感激 这城市拥挤的交通
让你我 还能多相处几分钟
人潮中 怕失散所以轻轻拉你的手
一刻不放松 不放松
忍不住 想要爱你的冲动
不确定你属于我 会有点寂寞
你给的幸福 在我心中自由走动
抚平我每一个伤口
忍不住 想要吻你的冲动
不确定我的执着 能让你感动
我只能相信自己感受 不怕失落
关于你的一切 我想要比谁都懂
我的心 是被你设定的闹钟
提醒我 想你的时间不够用
为什么 平淡的事情现在忽然生动
是你改变我 你改变我
你是情人还是朋友
还没勇气想得太多
你的世界如此辽阔
我会在哪个角落