|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Friday, June 5, 2009 @ 6/05/2009 03:53:00 PM ![]() hahaha...say hello to Fadil...our jubilee's projectionist =)... thanks darling irda for taking picture for us... hahaha... I was terribly tired... my work schedule this week was packed with full shifts... but miraculously I was given friday off so hopefully I can enjoy it to the fullest... haha but I just woke up~ so that left me only second half of the day to enjoy...hahaha well well... say hello to the month of june! we are at the last month of first half of the year, or 2nd quarter of the year... I hope this year had started well for all of us? if not, lets work hard for the next half of the year alright? On Monday I was almost late for work, hence I cabbed down to jubilee... the chats with this uncle throughout the journey really enlightened me, which make my $15.10 really worthwhile... basically I talked to him about the dilemma I'm in recently, and this is what he told me, "what you needed is a chance and your chance hasn't come to you; listen to your heart and don't be swayed by the words by others. Some commented without going through their brains while others probably wants you to die; if you let their words affect you, you lose...use it as a reference only..." thanks uncle! did I told you I was officially rejected by SIM already? nice one... lol! actually, I don't think I'm really lost right now... with the official rejection from SIM, I think I'm on the way to completing my map for the next stage of my life? but I may not want to talk about it now, since I don't think many is supportive of the idea... or maybe...the more criticism I get, the motivated I will be... this is your ah mui haha... the more you think she can't do it, the more she will want to prove you wrong...haha... of course I will need more evaluation on the feasibility of the plan... cos I swear this won't be lifelong... nuff said, that bitch is enlisting in 1 week time... next Friday is the day... no one to play with me or talk to me anymore =(... but jia you ok brother! To be continued...ciao! |