|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Thursday, July 9, 2009 @ 7/09/2009 02:10:00 AM I rarely work on Wednesdays and it's full shift for me at westmall this week... seriously it's one of the "smoothest" day I had. No crowd at all. At the end of the day there was only very minor errors in my stocks. I could finish my work quite fast as well?! LOL! Maybe I should reevaluate whether I should work on Wednesdays? haha... Nah...actually I'm still used to my usual schedules... anyways~ thats not the point... Today's entry will be largely reflection-based... I wonder, do we believe what we see or what we hear? The answer could be, what we see? Because, the facts are displayed right in front of our eyes to see. but, what about the things we don't see? we might probably jump into conclusion easily based on what we see only... For this reason, the answer could be "what we hear" instead? Because, you probably need to listen to statements in order to gather clues? But, the mouth is on his/hers, he/she could say anything he/she want, how do you know whether he/she is telling the truth? Perhaps, the answer largely depends on the "source of information" (either from what we see or what we hear) - which do we trust more? No don't get me wrong; trust is not the issue; its, who's right and who's wrong? two person in bad terms telling you different stories...get me? haha perhaps I should just treat these as music and smile? After all, I love all my friends! Full shift again tomorrow; ciao~ *I felt like I'm beginning not to know you already. Perhaps I should start keeping a distance from you... *we are really happier when some bitch is not around... |