|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Thursday, July 2, 2009 @ 7/02/2009 12:08:00 AM Long time no blog again... I know my blog miss me and I miss me blog too...hahaha... I had a terribly busy week again and I fell sick eventually... damn...I got teased for having H1N1...haha~! even my mother make fun of me too... will elaborate later... so lets backtrack to last wed, 24th june... Wednesday... It was my off day...and I met up with huimin for kbox again... yay I love singing with her! seriously singing makes me forget all my troubles and stresses... I swear I rarely feel so happy like that... and the seats in the kbox (amk broadway plaza...behind the market) are so comfy... haha we sang a lot of wilber's songs... after kbox I met junhao for movie at jubilee... we watched "land of the lost" using staff pass... I think the story is lame but still it was funny... we all laugh damn hard... 3 popcorns out of 5... thereafter I continued watching "ghost of girlfriend past"... 10 minutes before the show starts, jubilee's snackbar was FLOODED with people! I swear the flood was even bigger than Night At The Museum2... why was the big flood? ALL BECAUSE OF TRANSFORMERS! "Ghost of girlfriend past" is funny and meaningful too... 3.5 popcorns out of 5... Thursday I worked full at ticketing...the crowd was crazy... I short the biggest amount of money ever in my life... some of you knew already... since the amount is too big already... I shan't elaborate it here cos its too embarassing already... friday did a roadshow at BCA under Minstry of National Development... ok I don't know what BCA stands for... its at maxwell road... roadshow meaning selling vouchers... I sold 5 sets altogether... then it was back to work in the afternoon... made a new friend called ser guan... he's an ex-staff from ew-wm... =( short money again at night... saturday work full again with ser guan at sb... we felt like we turned into immortal already, for we kept working non-stop for first half of the day... hahaha... transformers are driving us crazy... but guess what? there were lots of errors in the stocks that we only went back at 3am and the next day... sunday ...I gotta work full again at ticketing... yes...9.30am to 10pm again...it was supposed to be 2 to 10...but hafiz couldn't work so I helped him... on that day I was totally zombified already...hence I did everything slowly...the slowest speed ever... thank goodness at the end of the day my money was correct... if not I'll be suspected of cheating some bitches' money when its her who didn't count her money properly... c'mon la bitch...so you think you are the only one on earth who will NEVER short money right? stupid... please use your brains and think before accusing people ok... this is not the first time already.... anyway there was ICE AGE3 meet-and-greet session at ew-wm too... hehe took a picture with one of the character... will post it up later... monday I was scheduled for full shift at ew-jubilee again... and I could sense my energy depleting by each second... my very cute boss actually rush down to help me get panadol the moment I complained I got terrible headache... at night my fever became full-blown and I was dying from the terrible headache... haha sorry to make darling irda worry... so I took cab home after work... when I reached home I was greeted by total darkness... damn it la...power trip at home... but I didn't care la...was crying to my parents that I really feel unwell and went to bed straightaway...slept for 12 hours straight... tuesday.. went to consult the friendly doctor martin already and I was given one more day Mc... he emphasized if I still feel unwell I MUST go back to him on thursday... so my mother make fun of me; "meaning you are suspected of H1N1 so they must qurrantine you..." -.-! NOW I'm feeling better already =D sorry if the entry seemed messy...my medicine's knocking me out already hence I'm sleepy... tada~ |