|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Saturday, July 25, 2009 @ 7/25/2009 08:40:00 PM Okok here are the pictures I owed...haha... with isaac and alvin... after kbox, we headed down to United Square at novena to slack...then we came across this...erm...lion? haha...he was wearing mask... thereafter we settled down at Mcdonald for a drink...I had large cappucino since I got the discount card...woohoo then the guy did design on it...nice right? Cos usually I order takeaway hence they didn't do design on it? the steamboat... the LIVE prawns were in the bowl...damn as and when it will JUMP! =S my bowl of noodles, broccoli and crabstick... the guys made me eat so much prawns...i should have taken the picture BEFORE I start eating uh? which is why I don't go for Klunch hahaha... ![]() ![]() hahaha the new UP popcorn box....seriously its fucking cute... ***************************************** it was rare that I was given off day on a Saturday...totally not used to it... wanted to enjoy life outside... but I'm feeling terrible now...having erm....ya... abdomen cramps like shit...ARGHHHHH~~~~ haha so I had a nap and just woke up...might be going back to bed again and sleep all the way till tomorrow morning... anyway anyway, lets support ah min in this contest! the Wilber 007 bond girl contest! please visit the website: http://www.yes933.sg/portal/site/yes933 from the website.. please search for this poll: (its situated at the bottom left of the 933 website) ![]() she's number 2. therefore, please click '美女2' and press '投票'! there's no limit to how much a person can vote. SO PLEASE SPAM/VOTE ALL YOU WANT! hahaha here's wishing my ah min all the best... tada~ |