Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Wednesday, July 29, 2009 @ 7/29/2009 03:01:00 AM

WOOHOO~
it's 3am already...
I'll better make it fast cos I need to wake up in erm 4 and 1/2 hours time and starting work in 6 and 1/2 hours time. hahaha...

It was my off day today...tuesday 28th july 2009...
I was terribly tired after 2 days full shift so I had a good sleep, despite a phone call from my "little boss" da niu in the morning that gave me heart attack...
haha he was asking me about the thypoid injection cert...

hahaha I forgot to tell him these; when he called using our office phone at 9.50am, my first reaction was, *looked at the id: wm line 2* huh? why is someone calling me from line 2 so early? *looked at my work schedule, thinking if I'm late for work* no ah, it's my off day today, I didn't overslept? Don't tell me I have to go back to work today?...

haha dan if you are reading this, just in case you wonder why I took so long to pick up the phone, this is the reason...

I went back to sleep after our conversation...woke up at 2pm...
fast forward...

I headed down to EW TPY to catch Obsessed using staff pass...
I was late so when I entered the theatre, it was in total darkness...damn the steps are so dimly lighted...so I had to walk up the stairs very slowly...
otherwise can you imagine ah mui - whose left hand was holding her ice lemon tea and right hand was holding super cheesy hotdog bun - tripping in front of so many patrons? (10 plus people only...but embarassing enough)...
haha...

K-pher~~~ this film is nice indeed~~

the three main cast's performance was impressive...
Ali larter who played the psychotic and seductive temp Lisa was trying to break Derek's (played by Idris Elba) family after failed attempts in seducing him, and only his strong wife Sharon (played by Beyonce knowles) could stop her...

the final showdown between the two siao cha bors was especially impressive...

critics said that if only Derek wanted to sleep with Lisa, it would have make the film better? but I gave my thumbs up to him! hahaha! thats should be the way! Lisa is a real bitch....hahahaha!

3.5 out of 5 popcorns to this film...

after the show, I went roaming around toa payoh central...got myself two pairs of new shoes...$15 only!



got myself some stationaries at Popular bookshop in hdb hub too...
they were playing songs from 蕭敬騰 Jam Hsiao's latest album...I think I'm beginning to like hi...s songs more...

Speaking of album, did I told you i got my supersunshine's latest album already?
will be reviewing in the later entries...
its 3.40am already. bye!