|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Friday, August 21, 2009 @ 8/21/2009 09:59:00 AM Currently blogger is at anti-ah mui mode so no pictures for the time being~~ Work was as usual boring these days...I tend to feel sleepy easily... but when the clock strikes your-knocking-off time you will feel energetic again...haha! I went shopping at This Fashion after I finished my morning duty at ew jubilee... woohoo they are having storewide discount. 50%. haha so I went on hunting for new clothes... bought 2 tops =)... original price $24 and $29 respectively I only paid $25.50 for both=X=D... I was loitering around AMK hub thereafter... to my suprise I happened to see the standee for Overheard... hence I decided to check out the cinema for the screening times. 7.35pm. I looked at my handphone clock... it says 1845. woohoo, my minds kept wandering around its fickleness - shall I watch? but I'm tired already... Then I decide - JUST DO IT =D... I'm glad I stayed it was a nice film... only the front part was a little draggy only... but it gets exciting towards the end... like how "betting" on stocks...corruption can lead to so many conflicts... I left at around 9plus and I was smsing k-pher.. haha he was at AMK hub watching movie too... but we didn't bump into each other... so we weren't fated luh... haiz vexed... ciao~ |