Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Saturday, September 26, 2009 @ 9/26/2009 02:30:00 AM

hahaha...
i'm still here when i'm starting work in exactly 7 hours time...
hahaha...
get ready for round 10th of nagging haha...
but i'm still in the off-day mood...

so I met alvin in the afternoon for my self-declared movie marathon...
G-force first follow by Whiteout...

G-force is nice~!
the rodents thought they are genetically modified to do something that other rodents can't do...
but in the end they realized they are just any other rodents...
but because they BELIEVE they are different,
thats why they could do things they didn't think they could do...
so this is what hit me hard from the movie...
believe in yourself, even if no one else believes in you =)...
and what tickles me was that the female rodent was surfing facebook in one of the scenes!
haha so cute!
4 out of 5 popcorns for this show~

On the contrary Whiteout was boring...
and the kids sitting behind us was running around...making so much noise...
2.5 out of 5 popcorns for this show~

thanks alvin for coming, as well as the treat =D~

so I'm done with treating myself (and him) with nice and not nice movies in September...
October's staff passes coming...
I wanna watch Phobia2, Accident and Ugly Truth?
I've peeped Phobia2 at work and it looked interesting...
but feedback was 4bia part 1 was better?
Accident was played by Richie Ren and Louis Koo...
I'm addicted to Louis Koo's movies already...
from Connected to All's well ends well to Overheard...

I shall turn in soon...
tomorrow's work again...
I reckoned it will be a boring day but at the same time will be filled with smiles =)...