Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Thursday, September 24, 2009 @ 9/24/2009 01:20:00 AM

Yawn~
hello everybody~

Ah mui was real tired...real dead...hahaha
even darling nany told me my speaking tone was mer-nor-ter-nous~
monotonous i mean...
but no worries, ah mui was still able to smile =)...

work tends to get a little frustrating at some point of time today...
but fret not cos i wasn't affected negatively la...
merely frustrating in a hilarious way?

I reached westmall at 9.20am and da niu met me to pass me the keys to open the cinema's shutter, as he will be away for the fire drill...
so the fire drill started...it went on for a few minutes...soon it was time to open shop for business...
but the thing is cos of the fire drill the shutter was going up and down...you know, automated...so we've decided to close the shutter first and waited until da niu came back to solve the problem...
by then there were a group of customers who prolly climbed up the stairs to catch the first few shows playing in the morning...
ended up there was a little queue in my counter...
and among those customers some of them were either long-winded, or didn't bring student pass/IC to enjoy the student discount/verification of age for NC16/M18 shows...

then throughout the day there were a few who tried to bargain with me and auntie june for access to M18 show...Bloodties...
haha the most hilarious one was these two chinese girls at auntie june's counter...only one brought her student pass (for foreign students), the other one didn't...and she was only in secondary school uniform...she got no identification to prove as well...so we didn't let her in la...
so what she do is she used her partner's student EZ link to show auntie...
then they kepy laughing and laughing...
auntie got suspicious lor, so she asked for the other girl's foreign student pass again...and found out to be both are from same person...
get the picture?

then at my counter there was these 2 girls wanting to buy tickets for bloodties as well...
but I saw 1992 on one of the student pass!
so when I rejected them, this girl was like pleading, pleeeeeeease~~~ one year doesn't make any difference right?
then I reply nicely, i'm sorry, I can't sell you the tickets~ one year do make a difference...cos its not M17, its M18. I can forget about coming to work again if I sell you the tickets do you know that?...
and yada yada yada blah blah blah etc etc...

Well...sorry if these customers wasn't pleased with our actions but I do hope they will understand that we are just doing our job?
Or else do you think I love to catch people like this?
but its ok if they don't understand, since they are not in our position after all?

at night, they caught a little boy who sneaked into our snackbar and messed up our place the day before...he took a sip of our coke zero and poured the rest into the popcorn warmer..
da niu was furious when he confronted the little boy...
the little boy was frightened and started crying non-stop...pleading us to let him off...
I was in the office, watching him crying helplessly...felt so sorry for him...
but what happened was that da niu and the security guard called up his parents and everything was settled...
they said this boy was famous in westmall for creating trouble...O.o!
da niu could have called the police...
and this is the first time I see the...erm...what's that word...rough side of him? haha...

No worries people,
I just thought these incidents were interesting that I hoped to mark it down...
I'm still smiling~

Anyway I thought its draining our energy trying to smile and enjoy when you start to worry too much again?
but rest assure that ah mui shall try her very best to enjoy life and smile =)...

and I think I don't own anyone or anything so I think I shouldn't have expectations (which originated from hopes?)...
cos you see, expectations leads to disappointment and disappointment leads to strain in relationships...
I think what we can do is to just love with all our heart and smile no matter what happens...

Shall turn in already...
starting work in 8 hours time and knocking off in 20 hours time...LOL...
good night people~