Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish


FOLLOW MY BLOG
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.
ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies...
ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites...
ah mui wishes for peace and love, further studies(gone), hypocrites to fuck off, and boyfriend? as well as to be a better ah mui...


Affiliates!
Tagboard!

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


!
0 comments
Tuesday, September 1, 2009 @ 9/01/2009 12:23:00 AM

YAY MY BLOGGER NO LONGER ANTI-AH MUI =D

so here are the pictures i owed...

the first two pictures are the new equipments used in ew wm...first one is the new pot to cook nacho cheese...second is the new hotdog steamer....sophisticated machine =/...




these two were the new tops I bought during the This Fashion storewide promotion at the building behind jubilee...already wore the first one...haven't touched the second one...



me with pc when we watched UP together...haha



First time ah mui playing pool and ah mui was clumsy...ah mui played with isaac and alvin at AMK's K pool while waiting to watch Orphan at ew jubilee =)...
************************************************************
haha long time no blog again....

these few days were dead tiring...
as usual shits happened occasionally...
which I concluded, when you give in your 100%, you ended up getting shits...
so I hope to run away from these shits asap...
k-pher knows what I'm talking about,
shall not elaborate since its over also...

pay day was here...still a substantial amount but the figure is slightly lesser as compared to last two months...
part of the reason is because company haven't repay us our taxi claim...
fucking shit.
anyway since my pay was like totally blown last month due to excess spending =P, my pay this month....erm...how should I put it...won't make much difference too? haha...

No staff pass for this month until I pass my probation as a full time customer service staff...
thinks positively, I get the chance to explore the other movies that only shows exclusively at other cinemas...not forgetting to control my wallet of course =D...

but I'm interested to watch Turning point despite the low popularity in our cinemas...


Might want to check out Bandslam too...again another not-so-popular movie despite having VANSSEA HUDGENS as one of the lead =/...



woohoo Final Destination 4 is a must watch =D...

There will be some other movies that will be coming up in the end of the month...
Blood ties on 10th september...
Sorority row on 17th september...
4bia 2 on 24th september...
all these horror/thriller looks interesting...hope I'll have the chance to watch...

*************************************
even though life at times might be a bitch...
it feels good to know there are people who cares...
to those that cares,
thanks and you are been missed and loved! =)

till the next entry...take care =)