|
real name is mui ling. turning older on 17th january every year wef 1988.ah mui loves green, pink, black, blue, purple, Cao Ge, Milubing, shen mu yu tong, Cherry Boom, ENERGY, alan kuo, eggs, mushrooms, onions, tofu, kbox, movies... ah mui hates two-face bitches, conflicts, doing things unwillingly, hypocrites... ah mui wishes for peace and love, |
|
Affiliates!
ME
facebook MSN/EMAIL IASK IASK Alvin Isaac siao siaos SIAO SIAOS givon liling (marssh) qing qing yiwen peishan Zhanying EW Afiq k-pher naz Genesis mitchal story blog RP friends Grace ginnette Huimin MLBians binz ELLEKAY LiWhey Meiyi Peg pek choo qian hui shihui syL Yumin(: yujing support them! Alan Kuo MILUBING Cao Ge reviews for movies and more SG yahoo movies metalcritic film (movie reviews) ieatishootipost.sg chubbyhubby - dining, wining and marriage fifo.sg - find it. find out daniel ang food diary |
Tagboard! Free chat widget @ ShoutMix |
|
0 comments
Sunday, October 25, 2009 @ 10/25/2009 01:57:00 AM Hello babes and hunks! It was long since I last appeared; I hope everyone is doing well? The past week was a long, tiring and challenging one... What happened during the beginning of my absence was that, I felt like metaphorically I was falling from the heaven to the hell, but managed to break my fall on the earth. Still, I fought a cold war with that someone important but we were fine again. I’m sorry for my wilfulness... The whole work week was another challenging one; ah mui got to coach a newbie which you can say is a hurdle for me to cross; the feeling is like you gotta teach a newborn baby to walk and sprint within a short time. The process is exhausting and can get frustrating when...hmmm....she doesn’t understand your difficulty? Come to think of it, I guess I shall have faith in her and don’t give up on her...she can succeed... Another challenge was the continuous long working hours every day; as a result ah mui slept for 14 hours and woke up at 5pm only just now... On Friday ah mui had to be the host of 100 over students from Tanglin school, to teach them about popcorns. Ah mui forgot to ask da niu to take pictures/videos for me to put up in my blog... With the experience I got from doing presentations everyday in school, I managed to just blah blah blah everything I know to the students...glad that despite the sounds, everything went well... This week was the super sneak preview for 3D coralline; ah mui managed to watch the movie while carrying out my 3D usher duty; somehow this movie is more of an adventure genre. According to http://sg.movies.yahoo.com/Coraline+%283d%29/movie/14946/ , A young girl named Coraline is bored with her mundane life at her new home and unengaged by her workaholic parents when she discovers a secret door in the house. The passageway leads her to the Other World, a parallel reality that seems similar to her life, only much better. Her Other Mother and Father are seemingly the perfect parents. However, when the adventure turns dangerous, she must save herself and family and find the way to get back home. I wouldn’t say it’s a bad show but it didn’t leave a deep impression in ah mui...ah mui prefered Cloudy Meatball actually... 3.5 popcorns out of 5... Today was ah mui’s off day; yes, on a rare Saturday eh? I had a good sleep and woke up at 5pm only and now I couldn’t sleep. I headed down to Causeway Point at 7plus to catch Haeundae, using my Passion Card to enjoy the $7.20 ticket price. The beginning of the story tends to get a little out of point and nonsensical but was funny still, and it focuses more on relationship matters. It’s only till when the story reaches its climax, then the tear-jerking moment’s starts, seeing your love ones being swept away by the waves yet you can’t do anything... I can’t say it’s a perfect movie but in ah mui’s personal opinion, this is certainly one of the must-watch movies of the year... Here’s some long outdated pictures I saw this outside AMK MRT station, while heading to work at jubilee the other day.... senior citizens can tapped their ez link card on the traffic light for longer crossing time... how wonderful? Lina did this at work...what the hell...haha da niu and I met for mcdonald breakfast before starting work yesterday... anyway apart from that they also visited the projectionist's room... thereafter they watched Cloudy Meatball together... "MJ - This Is It" is open for booking now... lets pay our last tributes to this King Of Pop... Pek choo already invited me to watch with her on this coming Thursday... And I've also invited ah min for kbox on Friday...I can't wait to sing again... I hope boss can let me off~ Sorry for the absense once again, and thanks for reading... Till the next entry...don't miss me~ (but you will be missed and loved!) |